Want to join the team? We don’t blame you; we’re pretty kick-ass. Take a look to see what positions are going at the moment.
PHP Web Developer and Customer SupportPHP Web Developer and Customer Support- This is a permanent position and a good rate is on Offer.
Immediate start available!
- We are an amazing team that loves to support one another – it’s a great office community!
- Lots of experience working with a broad range of clients.
- A great Mt Eden location: Just a hop, skip, and a jump away from several good sources of coffee to boost your abilities.
- PHP development
- Customer Support mainly from inbound calls, approximately 20% of this role.
- Server Management
- IT support
- Implementing day-to-day changes and modifications of existing systems
- Writing code
- Producing detailed specifications
- Troubleshooting and testing product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
- 2-5 years’ experience in a PHP development role
- Developing websites, software applications, database and web application development
- Advanced understanding of PHP and Laravel Framework and unit testing
- Writing robust, clean and documented code
- You will need to be available to work Monday to Friday, anytime from 8am, for at least 8 hours each day
- Ideally, you will be able to commit on a long-term basis. Pay rate will be dependent on experience
- It is imperative that you have clear communication skills as it is vital for conversing with the customer in regards to the job requirements
- You will need to be willing to follow or adhere to our ticketing system
- Please provide a Cover Letter
- Please provide a CV
- Please provide contact details for a referee
Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this role. For this position, you must be available for an interview in Auckland. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
You will work alongside our development team to help deliver great projects. This will include working with our clients to ensure that they have a great experience for post-project support and ongoing work. You’ll be focused, driven, and excited about producing great work that you can be proud of.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply to email@example.com
Digital Account ManagerWe have an opportunity, for the right person, to combine their experience with a passion for creating outstanding experiences for our Digital marketing clients. You'll have the opportunity to grow your Account Manager career in a fast-paced web-centric environment
We have an opportunity, for the right person, to combine their experience with a passion for creating outstanding experiences for our Digital marketing clients. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your Account Manager career in a fast-paced web-centric environment, as well as build on your skills in client services.
Supported by a well-established agency and a talented multi-cultural team, you’ll be exposed to a huge variety of clients from different industries. Our Auckland office consists of a vibrant group of over 20 talented in-house designers, creatives, digital marketers and developers.
About the Position
As a Digital Account Manager at The Web Co, you will:
Keep in regular contact with the clients, effectively translating their needs into action, and delivering information back to them clearly and efficiently.
Easily juggle a number of clients, ensuring everyone is attended to and kept up to date.
Work with the Marketing, Creative and Development teams to deliver a diverse range of digital campaigns and projects on time and on budget.
Work with energetic and driven salespeople to maximize the value we offer to our clients and continue our tradition of delivering excellent results.
You will have a sense of urgency and be equipped to work in a fast-paced industry. This position is not for the faint-hearted.
You will be accountable for a portfolio of clients. Your key focus would be around retention and growth.
Organizing meetings, generating & presenting monthly reports to clients in a meaningful manner is an essential part of the role.
What do you get from us?
A fabulous team that loves to support one another – It’s a great little office community!
Huge opportunities for professional growth.
Lots of experience working with a broad range of clients. Learn every day about their businesses and their online needs, and make tonnes of great connections as a primary point of contact.
A lovely open plan office with a view (perfect for team collaboration), in a great Newmarket location: Just a hop, skip, and a jump away from several good sources of coffee to boost your management abilities.
What do we want from you?
Someone who is confident when communicating with clients and can pick up the right tone at the right time. You’ll know when to be a customer service angel and when to stand your ground.
Excellent written communication skills, with a knack for crafting great emails.
A Qualification in one of the following would be useful: Marketing, Commerce, Computer Science, Communication Studies or any business degree.
This role will suit a motivated professional coming from a related account management background.
Experience with WordPress would be beneficial but not essential.
Agency experience would be beneficial but not essential.
You must have a sound understanding of Google Ads and SEO.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply online here with your cover letter and resume.
Web Sales ProfessionalAn opportunity has arisen for a talented sales professional to join our 20 plus effective and growing team. This is a hunter role that will see you selling our solutions to business owners and senior managers both NZ wide and Offshore.
The Web Company is an award winning leading internet marketing and web solutions provider. We are a full service agency that offers world class web channel consultancy and technology based services including search engine optimisation (SEO), pay per click advertising, website design and software development.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented sales professional to join our 20 plus effective and growing team. This is a hunter role that will see you selling our solutions to business owners and senior managers both NZ wide and Offshore.
To be successful in this role you must be business minded, exceptionally driven and comfortable negotiating high value marketing solutions at senior levels. A genuine passion for helping business owners more effectively market their business would also be advantageous to your success in the role. Your core traits:
- Personal discipline in conducting one’s sales role at or above ‘best practice’.
- A broad excellent knowledge of the web industry is desirable.
- Be recognised and rewarded for your outstanding results in this leading role at The Web Company.
- Join an award winning and leading web solutions provider highly regarded by its clients
- Lead the effort to increase sales
- Professional, supportive (and fun!) team environment
- The income potential for this role is significant designed to attract and retain the best.