Want to join the team? We don’t blame you; we’re pretty kick-ass. Take a look to see what positions are going at the moment.
Account ManagerAccount Manager-This is a permanent position and a good rate is on Offer.
We have an opportunity, for the right person, to combine their experience with a passion for creating outstanding experiences for our web and digital marketing clients. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your Account Manager career in a fast-paced web-centric environment, as well as build on your skills in client services.
We’re looking for someone who loves being “the ultimate organiser” to manage client portfolios and grow long lasting relationships.
This position will be ideal for a person who loves all aspects of the web design/development process as well as digital marketing, but most importantly loves working with people (teammates and clients) to get the best possible results.
The role will ultimately suit someone who takes pride in being super efficient, and super organised.
Supported by a well-established agency and a talented team, you’ll be exposed to a huge variety of clients from different industries. Our Auckland office consists of a vibrant and rapidly growing group of over 20 talented in-house designers, creatives, digital marketers and developers.
About the Role:
- Keep in contact with the clients, effectively translating their needs into action, and delivering information back to them clearly and efficiently.
- Easily juggle a number of clients, ensuring everyone is attended to and kept up to date.
- Work with the Marketing, Creative and Development teams to deliver a diverse range of digital campaigns and projects on time and on budget.
- Work with energetic and driven sales people to maximize the value we offer to our clients and continue our tradition of delivering excellent results.
- Customer relationship building is key – and being able to provide strategic advice to client’s while understanding their business needs.
- You will have a sense of urgency and be equipped to work in a fast-paced industry. This position is not for the faint-hearted.
- You will be accountable for a portfolio of clients. Your key focus would be around retention and growth.
- A fabulous team that loves to support one another – It’s a great little office community!
- Lots of experience working with a broad range of clients. Learn every day about their businesses and their online needs, and make tonnes of great connections as a primary point of contact.
- 5+ years experience in an Account Management role.
- Bachelors degree or similar
- Previous experience in a digital agency.
- While this is not a highly technical role, previous experience and a high level understanding of websites and digital marketing is required.
- Enjoys working with clients and has a track record of experience delivering superior customer service.
- Ability to build solid relationships with clients.
- Instils confidence in clients through competence, professionalism, and a high level of customer service.
- Excellent communication and command of the English language.
Web Sales ProfessionalAn opportunity has arisen for a talented sales professional to join our 20 plus effective and growing team. This is a hunter role that will see you selling our solutions to business owners and senior managers both NZ wide and Offshore.
The Web Company is an award winning leading internet marketing and web solutions provider. We are a full service agency that offers world class web channel consultancy and technology based services including search engine optimisation (SEO), pay per click advertising, website design and software development.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented sales professional to join our 20 plus effective and growing team. This is a hunter role that will see you selling our solutions to business owners and senior managers both NZ wide and Offshore.
To be successful in this role you must be business minded, exceptionally driven and comfortable negotiating high value marketing solutions at senior levels. A genuine passion for helping business owners more effectively market their business would also be advantageous to your success in the role. Your core traits:
- Personal discipline in conducting one’s sales role at or above ‘best practice’.
- A broad excellent knowledge of the web industry is desirable.
- Be recognised and rewarded for your outstanding results in this leading role at The Web Company.
- Join an award winning and leading web solutions provider highly regarded by its clients
- Lead the effort to increase sales
- Professional, supportive (and fun!) team environment
- The income potential for this role is significant designed to attract and retain the best.